㈠ 美國旅遊常用英語有哪些
你好,謝謝,不用客氣等應該是常用到的,你去那邊不用怎麼擔心交流問題,打手勢或者找個手機翻譯都還是有幫助的,或者到奇思旅行網定製私人游,就不用擔心這個問題了。
㈡ 旅遊用英語怎麼說
travel, journey, trip, tour. 都表示旅遊。
㈢ 初次國外旅行的英文常用語句列舉
請問1號登機口在哪?
Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?
2.請問航班CZ623(航班號)在哪換登機牌?
Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CZ623?
3.我在何處可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
4.這些是我私人使用的東西。
These are for personal use
5.旅遊咨詢中心在那裡?
Where is tourist information?
6.是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?
Can you recommend an economical hotel?
7.是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Is there a bus to the city?
8.是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?
Is there a hotel that costs under 50 dollars a night?
9.巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
10.是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?
Could you recommend a hotel in center city?
住宿篇
1.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。
I would like to have a morning call at 8:00 in the morning.
2.我要食物送到房間的服務。
I'd like to order room service, please.
3.我要單人房。
I'd like a single room.
4.我要兩張床的房間。
I'd like a double room.
5.我要在702房多加一張床。
I'd like an extra bed for room 702.
6.退房的適合時間?
What is the time for check-out?
7.我想訂房。
I would like to book a room.
8.我要訂一間雙人房從(日期)到(日期)
I』d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).
9.雙人床一晚多少呢?
How much is a double room for one night?
10.你的房間已經預定成功。
Your booking is confirmed.
11.有飯店的巴士在機場接送嗎?
Do you have a bus service to and from the airport?
12.你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?
Could you show me my room?
13.緊急出口和樓梯在那裡?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase?
14.床單很臟。
The sheets are dirty.
15.我房間沒有熱水。
There's no hot water in my room.
16.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I』m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.
17.我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
18.餐廳幾點開始營業?
When does the dining room open?
19.早餐幾點開始供應?
When is breakfast served?
20.是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
21.我要退房。
I'd like to check out.
22.請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice and water.
23.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn't work.
24.這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Is there a hostel around here?
㈣ 旅遊常用英語
謝謝!—— Thank you.
多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?)
Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。)
May I have a free city map?能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎?
When does the museum open?博物館幾點開館?
When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?)
Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎?
Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?)
What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in?您對什麼感興趣?
I'm interested in architecture.我對建築感興趣。
What kind of tours do you have?都有哪些路線的旅行呢?
What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?)
Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……)
What kind of tours are available?
What kind of tours do you offer?
What kind of tours are there?
Please show me the way.請告訴我去的路線。
Are they open on Saturdays?他們星期六開門嗎?
Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。有旅遊車嗎?
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?)
Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?)
Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?)
I'd like a tour by taxi.我想坐計程車旅遊。
I'd like a guide.我想要一個導游。
I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.
Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide?我想要一位會日語的導游。
How much is it per day?一天多少錢?
How much is admission?
How much is the entrance fee?入場券多少錢?
Two tickets, please.買兩張票。
What's that building?那個建築物是什麼?
How old is it?它的歷史有多久?
Can we go in?我們能進到裡面嗎?
Of course. (當然能。)
Let's go to see the castle. 我們去看看那座城堡吧。
What a beautiful view!多美的景色呀!
I want to stay longer.我想多呆一會兒。
Let's leave now.我們走吧!
I want to rest a while.
I want to rest for a while.
I want to rest.
I want to take a rest.我想休息一會兒。
May I take a picture here?
Would it be all right if I took a picture here?這兒可以照相嗎?
Would you take a picture for us?
Will you take a picture of us?
您能給我們照張相嗎?
能和我一起照張相嗎?
Would you mind posing with me? 「pose」(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。
I'll send the pictures. 我會把照片寄給你的。
Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 哪兒有禮品店?
Where's the bathroom?
Which way is the bathroom?
Is the bathroom around here?
Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom?
How can I get to the bathroom? 洗手間在哪兒?
It's outside, to the left.
It's outside, on the left.
It's outside, to your left.
It's outside, on the left-hand side.
It's outside, on your left.出去然後往左拐。
Can I walk there? 我能走得到嗎?
Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。
Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus.你最好坐公共汽車。
Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。)
It would be better if you took a bus.
I'd recommend taking a bus.
You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼?
What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。
What's playing tonight?
What are you showing tonight?
How long does it last? last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。
How long will it last?
How long is it? 一共演多長時間?
What time will it be over?
What time will it end? 幾點演完?
㈤ 出國旅遊常用英語都有啥
交通工具
1飛機篇
辦理登機
1.Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
這次班機是在這個櫃台辦理登機手續嗎?
2.Any hand luggage, madam?
夫人,有手提行李嗎?
3.I have one shoulder bag.
我有一隻背包。
4.Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?
5.Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用稱重。
6.Hand-baggage is not included.
手提行李不包括在內。
7.Could you put on the luggage label, please?
請您把行李標簽繫上可以嗎?
8.Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在櫃台上好嗎?
9.Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?
10.Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
就是這些。要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?
11.May all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?
12.I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
我一共三件行李超重嗎?
13.How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托運?
14.I want to check these three pieces.
我想托運這三件行李。
15.Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
這只短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。
16.Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托運。其餘的您可以隨身攜帶。
17.Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?
18.You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
您可以免費帶手提行李上機。
19.The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免費行李限額是25千克。
20.You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
您只能帶24磅行李。
21.Is that inside the free allowance?
這沒超出免費行李限額吧。
22.It's just below the limit.
剛好低於限額。
23.They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。
24.There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重費。
25.It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
26.I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。
27.Well, how much do I owe you?
那麼我該付您多少錢?
28.The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
超重費是每公斤5美元。
29.Will you give me your ticket?
把您的機票給我好嗎?
30.May I have your tickets and passports, please?
請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?
31.Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
這是我的護照,我准備坐中國民航班機去紐約。
32.Here's your luggage bill.
這是您的行李單。
33.Here's a cabin luggage label.
這是一張機艙行李標簽。
34.Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
這是您的機票及登機牌。
單詞
登機牌:boarding pass/boarding card
辦理登機手續:check in
櫃台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(較小)/hand-carried luggage(較大)
行李過磅/行李稱重:to weigh the luggage
詢問登機口
A:Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
我應該在幾號登機口登機?
B:Gate Eight.
8號登機口。
A:Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
請問我的登機口是幾號?
B:Your gate number is 6.
您的登機口是6號。
詢問飛行信息
1. What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
北京和倫敦的時差是多少?
2.Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告訴我一下我們什麼時候到達倫敦嗎?
3. When are we going to be landing?
我們什麼時候開始降落?
4.How long is the flight to... ?
飛機到……要多久?
5.Is the flight on schele?
詢問能夠准時起飛降落嗎?
6.Is the flight on time?
飛機會准時起飛嗎?
7.Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
這個航班會准時到達洛杉磯嗎?
詳情請戳:大連學為貴訂閱號(dlguixue)
㈥ 國外旅遊常用英語
Good morning 早晨好! I don't know 我不知道
Hello 你好! I can't speak English 我不懂英文
Good evening 晚上好! Yes , Please 請
Good bye 再見! Excuse me 勞駕
See you later 再見! I am sorry 對不起
Good night 晚安! Could you do me a favor? 能夠幫我忙嗎?
Take care 保重! Please say it again 請再說一次
How are you? 你好嗎? Anyway 總之
Fine. Thank you 謝謝你,我很好! Of course 當然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安! By the way 順便提一下
my name is ----- 我叫------- if 如果,假設
May I have you name? 請問你貴姓? Besides 另外,況且
Nice to see you 很高興認識你。 Actually 實際上
Thank you very much 謝謝! May I smoke here? 能在這里吸煙嗎?
Thank you for your help 謝謝你的幫助。 May I use this phone? 能夠使用電話嗎?
You are welcome 不用謝。 May I sit here? 能夠坐在這里嗎?
That's right 你說的對 May I ask something? 我想問點事情